I suggest you ...

Allow more than one template. One for weekday one for weekend!

Allow us to be able to save more than one template! Your app is great by the way, I love it!

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LC shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rick commented  · 

I have setup multiple templates for each day - I can access these on the days before and after today’s date. When I try and access these on the day of the entry (I.e. today), the menu options for accessing other grids are different - I’m asked if I want to save the current grid as default, etc. and cannot simply switch between grids. Sometimes if I restart that app it works. Otherwise I’m going to have to journal a day in advance or a day in the past until this is fixed!
        Please Help! This issue needs to be addressed ASAP!

• Peter commented  · 

Same here. Why only one template per day?

• Rick commented  · 

Perhaps I am missing the point. But you CAN save many templates and choose them for any day in the future, Or even the past, if you save your content and repaste it. Like any beautifully simple but amazingly flexible app, you just need to explore, rather than have it plopped on your plate. Different templates for Morning and afternoon? Love the idea. For now, Simply name and sequence your element of the grid accordingly, save as a template, then use.
        Please comment again, and If I can help, I will. From Rick, a daily, avid user and massive fan.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Its been 2 years; we need multiple templates please - I'm abandoning the app due to this limitation

• Anonymous commented  · 

I paid $5 to still have 1 template, WORST PURCHASE EVER I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVENT INCORPORATED THIS ALREADY!!! What a waste of money thanks to you guys

• Anonymous commented  · 

So - to be clear- can you create separate templates and add to template library?
        BTW love your work?

• Katie commented  · 

I am using the paid version. How do I choose which template to use? I would like to be able to use more than one per day. I have a "reflective" diary template and also a "to-do" template.

• Sylvano commented  · 

Would like to have one for the morning and one at the end of the day
        Yes week vs weekend would be great

• Paulo Andrade commented  · 

I am using The paid version and I see I can Create multiple templates but, how to choose the template to use?

• Ann commented  · 

please add this

• Scott Langer commented  · 

I like to do a journal each morning and each evening... each has different questions. Please make this possible, as you implement this feature!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Plz need this urgently hope your next build will have a template, currently everyday i need to change one of those questions to what I want it to be..

• Gina Scharff commented  · 

Would love to have this feature as well!

• corry34 commented  · 

definitely looking for this feature...Great apps by the way, totally love it!

• Sam commented  · 

This would help with journaling two different things... for me; one for work and one for personal life

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like,this too please.

Feedback and Knowledge Base