A few requests for pro users
Ordered by importance:
1. Allow multiple photos per grid - maybe the user can pick which one goes to the reading mode
2. Please add some English font that imitates handwriting - this is very important for some users - not the script ones, but the neat/cute ones @see do it (tomorrow) app - (the English characters from the Chinese handwritting font is OK - but not that great)
3. Opotion to automatically insert moves timeline to each day - not just the steps summary - this will help users remember where they went without having to write them down
3. Similarly option to automatically import calendar events and maybe even completed reminders to a particular grid - this again will help users remember what happened without having to write them down - the user doesn't want to write the same info in multiple places
4. Add weather and emotion to the calendar view just like the bookmark is currently - there's plenty of space
5. Allow quick viewing of diary entries while staying in calendar view - maybe reduce the calendar size to one week and show a summary of the entries - this allows the user to quick review what happened in the recent past
6. Bookmarking for each grid rather than day-based and the ability to list the bookmarked items with a grid filter
Thanks for your suggestions!
"6. Bookmarking for each grid rather than day-based and the ability to list the bookmarked items with a grid filter"
Jham Mendoza commented
I second the idea of having a neat handwriting (almost realistic) fonts to choose from. And just wanna say i really love the simplicity of this app and really enjoy using this daily.
grid diary app + iphone + ipad + sync = winner
Roger Ingraham commented
Also, I have a request which if it were fixed it would make a huge difference in my usage of the app - I also noticed one other post by at least one other user who asked the same thing - please consider allowing an option for a longer question length viewable - the questions display two lines and I write longer questions - would like to write detailed paragraphs to stimulate my diary entries.
Thanks for consider this important feature. Would change my experience of the app.
great ideas! can you also add coloured fonts??
I'd like the ability to tag specific boxes. Then I could find all my work entries, my family entries, etc.
Can you put the photos in the calendar view? In the preview screen that was mentioned in this post
Yes I totally agreed with your requests.
Yes, this,would be awesome... With ability to link any photos to the specific tile/question.
Please allow multiple Photos per Grid, not just one photo.