I suggest you ...

A few requests for pro users

Ordered by importance:

1. Allow multiple photos per grid - maybe the user can pick which one goes to the reading mode
2. Please add some English font that imitates handwriting - this is very important for some users - not the script ones, but the neat/cute ones @see do it (tomorrow) app - (the English characters from the Chinese handwritting font is OK - but not that great)
3. Opotion to automatically insert moves timeline to each day - not just the steps summary - this will help users remember where they went without having to write them down
3. Similarly option to automatically import calendar events and maybe even completed reminders to a particular grid - this again will help users remember what happened without having to write them down - the user doesn't want to write the same info in multiple places
4. Add weather and emotion to the calendar view just like the bookmark is currently - there's plenty of space
5. Allow quick viewing of diary entries while staying in calendar view - maybe reduce the calendar size to one week and show a summary of the entries - this allows the user to quick review what happened in the recent past
6. Bookmarking for each grid rather than day-based and the ability to list the bookmarked items with a grid filter

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Haoyang FengHaoyang Feng shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ClaraClara commented  · 

"6. Bookmarking for each grid rather than day-based and the ability to list the bookmarked items with a grid filter"

YES!!

• Jham MendozaJham Mendoza commented  · 

I second the idea of having a neat handwriting (almost realistic) fonts to choose from. And just wanna say i really love the simplicity of this app and really enjoy using this daily.

grid diary app + iphone + ipad + sync = winner

• Roger IngrahamRoger Ingraham commented  · 

Also, I have a request which if it were fixed it would make a huge difference in my usage of the app - I also noticed one other post by at least one other user who asked the same thing - please consider allowing an option for a longer question length viewable - the questions display two lines and I write longer questions - would like to write detailed paragraphs to stimulate my diary entries.

Thanks for consider this important feature. Would change my experience of the app.

R

• Anonymous commented  · 

great ideas! can you also add coloured fonts??

• JenniferJennifer commented  · 

I'd like the ability to tag specific boxes. Then I could find all my work entries, my family entries, etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can you put the photos in the calendar view? In the preview screen that was mentioned in this post

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes I totally agreed with your requests.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, this,would be awesome... With ability to link any photos to the specific tile/question.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please allow multiple Photos per Grid, not just one photo.

Feedback and Knowledge Base