I suggest you ...

Multiple entry

Hi! Really great app! My favourite from journals. I would appreciate if there could be more then one entry for day. I like the idea of morning templare grid and evening one. I've created template with few questions that can be answered more than one time during day.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKevin Cao (Founder, Grid Diary) responded  · 

Thank you for the feedback, we will consider it.Please give us 5 stars on App Store and share with your friends, so we can make Grid Diary better. :)

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I too would love to have multiple grids that I could choose from. For example, I would like a morning grid to use in planning my day and an evening grid to review my day and identify lessons I can learn from my experience. But, why stop there? The questions of the grid can be used for problem solving, decision making, creativity questions, etc. Being able to create multiple grids would allow the creation of grids useful for thinking about lots of things.

As an executive coach, I encourage my clients to begin keeping a Grid journal, if they are not already doing so.

The Grid journal also is a perfect fit for use with the “Triggers” concept of Marshall Goldsmith, who wrote a recent popular book about that concept. Six questions to ask ourselves each day in our pursuit of any behavioral change include:
        Did I do my best to set clear goals today?
        Did I do my best to make progress toward my goals today? Did I do my best to find meaning today?
        Did I do my best to be happy today?
        Did I do my best to build positive relationships today? Did I do my best to be fully engaged today?
        There are three benefits that stem from these daily questions. If we do it, we get better and we get better faster. The more we correctly repeat an action the more adept we become at executing it and, eventually, we become our own self-policing coach.

Perhaps the free version would allow only two grids and the pro version would allow for more than two grids.

In any event, THANK YOU for developing and maintaining this app. It is a great way to begin journaling and a quick and easy way to continue journaling. I will continue to recommend it to all of my coaching clients and anyone who is looking to start journaling.

• Andrew Lambeth commented  · 

love what you've done so far with the app, adding this would make the app MUCH better! thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I totally agree. I really love this app and the way one can adapt it for their personal needs. However, I would also love to use the app twice a day. Firstly, in the morning to set the daily goals. And secondly, in the evening, to recap what went well or not and what experiences I am greatful for.

• Michael commented  · 

You're undermining your own app by allowing only 1 entry per day, I hope you realize that. I thought this app was a marvel, but no... no more than 1 entry per day... FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!!

• Brittany commented  · 

Agreed. Much needed feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also really like to have multiple entries per day!! Then I could save different types of templates to use for different check ins. Otherwise I love the app. I will rate it 5 stars in the App Store after it has this feature

Feedback and Knowledge Base